Lauren Parry Johnson is a litigator admitted to practice in Utah and Idaho. Lauren concentrates her practice on civil litigation, arbitration and appellate briefing of real estate, commercial, contracts and general business disputes.
- S.J. Quinney College of Law, University of Utah, JD (2006)
- Note and Comment Editor, Journal of Land, Resource and Environmental Law
- Brigham Young University, BS (2003)
- Idaho- State and Federal Courts, 2006
- Utah- State and Federal Courts, 2007
- Clean Air Rules of 2004: Motivation, Impacts and Concerns, 25 J. Land Resources & Envtl. L. 367 (2005).
- Upsetting the Balance: Environmental Protection Agency has Power to Veto State Permit Determinations Under the Clean Air Act, 25 J. Land Resources & Envtl. L. 73 (2005).
- Why You Should Advise Your Client to Hire Appellate Co-Counsel, Attorney At Law Magazine, Greater Salt Lake Edition, Vol. 2 No. 3, 12-13 (May 2014).